- aluminum frame door seal for medium sized extrusions
- Commonly used on access doors
- Hard rubber bottom darts slide into frame groove for installation
- Very easy to cut to size and install
- Sold by the Lineal Inch (Min = 120 inches = 10 ft)
Our door believe that homes come in all shapes and sizes, which means that the windows in these homes also vary in shape and size. That's why we design and build windows based on your specific requirements. So whether it's a big home, a small home, a traditional or contemporary home, we have a solution that is just right for you.
6063-T5 high quality thermal break aluminium profile, thickness 1.4-1.6 mm
6063-T5 high quality non-thermal break aluminium profiles, thickness 1.4-1.6 mm
Double toughened glazing:5mm+12A+5mm (A:Air);5mm+12A+5mm tinted; 5mm+12A+5mm Low-E; 5mm+27A+5mm
Single toughened glazing: 3/4/5/6/8/10/12/15/19/21//6.38/11.76mm
Laminated glazing: 5mm+0.76+5mm, 5mm+0.38+5mm
China top brand:Hongkong Kinglang; Chinese Orlandi
Germany Schuco; Siegenia and G-U
Depend on Requirement
Stainless steel security mesh
Aluminium security mesh
Fluorine carbon coating
1. A range of glazing options to achieve higher thermal performance
2. Internal aluminium insect / fly screens or stainless steel security screens
3. Build in blinds for sun shading function
4. Federation or Colonial glazing bars
5. A variety of window style configuration
Guangdong Guang Yin AsiaAlum Factory Co., Ltd,is one of the leading aluminum manufacturer in China, with 26 years experience.
AAG made complete quality management program and system, Monitor the process from product development, purchasement, production, sales and aftersale service. We passed OHSAS18001,Norway Det Norske Veritas (DNV/ISO9001),British BSI-ISO/TS16949, China GJB900IB, etc.
AAG own complete testing equipment from raw material to finished products. We own the most powerful curtain wall testing base in China, we passed CNAS, ISO/IEC17025 certificate of authorization, made us be able to offer you accurate,overall,scientific testing datas to our client.
Step 1.Protects frames from scratches;
Step 2.Keep windows or doors fixed on iron pallets;
Step 3.Tie up windows or doors on the iron pallets with plastic belts;
Step 4.PE films to keep away from sea water;
Step 5.Fill in the space between each two iron pallets by air bags;
Step 6.Tie up iron pallets in container with plastic belts.
Our packages will ensure the windows and doors arrive at project jobsite in good condition.